Missoni

February 14, 2012

Brand New Day!

Hello Everyone!

It's a "Brand New Day" here at NIK, and we have a new home!  If you've come over from our old site I hope you'll take a second to click on the "subscribe" button in the Navigation Bar and update your NIK subscription.

I've spent the last week moving all the old files and posts, and I gotta say, I have been cracking up at so many of your comments!  Some I haven't read in years, and it really made me appreciate knitting, and our knitting community.  To be so large we certainly seem so small... which is just how I like it!

I have several new things to post about:  finished knits, new patterns, updates.  And I'm looking forward to getting back to posting about the insanity which is my life (and the knits that reside therein).

Things are still in transition and I hope to have my sidebar completed by tomorrow.  In the meantime, if you are looking for a specific pattern you can click on the "SHOP" button in the Nav Bar and it will take you to my Ravelry shop where you'll find all my patterns.

If you have any questions please email me!  Or shoot me a PM on Rav {jenleigh}.  I'm looking forward to catching up with you!

Happy Knitting!

Jennifer

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! new look really makes an impression...it's great....happy V day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Happy Valentine's Day to you! =)

      Delete
  2. Congrats!
    Exited to see what will happen around here in the future :-)
    Elin H

    ReplyDelete