Missoni

February 4, 2008

Sneak Peek

Stripedpetitfourdetail
Playtime Petit Fours by Jennifer Adams
Nashua Handknits Creative Focus, cotton dk
Ravelers queue it here.

Remember how I said I've been knitting a lot lately, but with little to show for it?  Meet "little."  I wanted to give you a sneak peek of my new pattern, Playtime Petit Fours,  that will be available on NIK tomorrow.  With Valentine's Day just a few days away, I wanted Annabelle to be able to give her Valentines' something special and yummy that wouldn't require a trip to the dentist!  Of course, we will have a few suckers tucked in with our Valentines this year, but this little treat with it's raspberry and mint leaves, will last longer than the tearing off of the wrapper! 

So check back tomorrow for complete pattern instructions for Playtime Petit Fours.  And in the meantime, I hope you enjoy this little sneak peek!
 
----- COMMENT: AUTHOR: Ulla  DATE: 02/04/2008 12:06:17 PM What a wonderful petit four!!!! I surely enjoyed it a lot (could almost taste it).... I will definitely return tomorrow :0)
----- COMMENT: AUTHOR: Leslie  DATE: 02/04/2008 05:10:18 PM Adorable! I can't wait.
----- COMMENT: AUTHOR: Denise  DATE: 02/22/2008 08:44:37 AM Hi there, I just found your blog from Little Cotton Rabbits, and I've added you to my knitting reads, I hope that's ok. Your knits are adorable and I love the little petit four pattern, I added it to my Ravelry queue :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment